Take the first step in this booming industry & begin your journey into becoming a professional barber with Antonio at A&f Co Academy.
There really isn’t a better time to become a barber, here in Malta and in fact all over the world. Talk to any barbershop owner and you will receive a familiar story of there being a real lack of barbers in the industry and how hard recruitment for available barbers actually is!
We offer Intensive Barbering Courses to suit your needs, both with National and International Accreditation.
- Should you wish to do all three courses from Beginner to Advanced, kindly contact us for our special offer.
- We offer Intensive Barbering Courses for Beginners, we will start on the Barbering foundations which include the Science of Hair, Hygiene, Health and Safety besides other modules (find a list of modules below) and proceed to the basic Men’s Hair Cuts.
- Once you have learnt all the Barbering Foundations skills, you will proceed to the advanced level in
Barbering which includes the Hot Towel Shave, Clipper over comb and most of all the finishing and polishing of Men’s Hair Cuts and the latest Barbering Techniques.
- Barbering Courses are done in Maltese and English as required.
- All courses are MFHEA certified, and an Accredited Certificate will be given upon completion of the course.
- We also offer monthly payments.
- We only accept 6 students at a time to give quality attention to each student
We provide three levels of course:
- Award in Basic Barbering
- Award in Intermediate Barbering
- Award in Advanced Barbering
Package offer when selecting all three levels.
What Students Say
I already possessed a Basic Award in Barbering and a few years of experience as a barber, but by selecting the advanced course I improved my skill and can finally call myself an Old School Barber.
The course material and help with purchasing the right stuff to start were beneficial. Not to mention the classes, which were very informative and educational. Highly recommended
My dream was to become a barber, it wasn’t easy but Antonio’s individual attention and small classes gave me the confidence to reach my goal. Thank you, Antonio